Thursday, August 14, 2008

Something in the Trunk of my car


This Blog is going to be a little different. It’s the old, “I have something in the trunk of my car that you’ll just want to have.”

In other words, this is a bit commercial, but I take it to be, “This is what I have to offer you—for your information.”

I have recently completed filming my eigh.
th series for PBS with Prairie Public Television. The first three series were recorded for VHS viewing. The next five done for DVD’s. Each of the DVD series contains a 13- show series with down-loadable tracings. They are $30 for each series.

I also have VHS recordings of three years of TV Shows filmed with the Alexander Art Company: The first one was all seascapes. The second one was seascapes and related nautical subjects. The Third series was a potpourri of subjects.

I do have two technique tapes that are excellent: Seascape Painting and Still-life techniques. Both exceptional tapes. Note: These are now being offered on DVD disks as well. Not sure of the price yet, but probably $30.

The Alexander Art Company filmed a ton of my early shows (shows done on my series and shows done on a shared series with the Guru, Bill Alexander) and they are willing to put together a DVD that will have requested shows on them. This is such a nice concept.

And finally I have two fine VHS tapes from Prairie Public entitled: Problem Solving, and Painting Tips. They are $20 each.

I pay all of the shipping and taxes on every order.

If you are interested in buying one of the demo paintings that I work on while teaching a workshop, That will be available too. Write for information

This all had to be said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home